Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 22, 2010

The second MMO in the Final Fantasy series, famous for its tumultuous launch and subsequent rebirth by a new development team.

So what are you playing on?

evanomeara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By evanomeara

Poll So what are you playing on? (51 votes)

PC 67%
    PS3 24%
    waiting for PS4 10%

Just curious to see what system that giantbomb members are gravitating towards.

• 
    Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

i bought the PS3 version. When the PS4 version is released and I buy the console, I'll probably pick that up. Unless I get a new PC that can run it, cause then i'll just buy he PC version.

Verendus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

PS3, for now. I'll buy PS4 version once there's a while where I won't be playing other next-gen games. Battlefield 4 will take a lot of my time, I already know it.

DarkShaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I'm playing on the PC.

donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PC. I will probably get the PS4 version just because I like the game that much

Petiew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Petiew

PS3. That shit is busted!

Bleshoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

PC, but playing with a PS3 controller.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ecfb31b61925
    deactivated-5ecfb31b61925

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

PC, mouse and keyboard!

kagato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

I had 1.0 on PC and thats my main version (with 360 gamepad) since it is the prettiest of the two. I bought the PS3 game too so id be able to play if my pc ever broke down and having played it im glad it exists...but if you have the choice the PC version is the one to go for. I have also pre-ordered the PS4 version so i guess i could have LAN parties at some point, but main reason for PS4 version is so i can use the Vita offscreen play for single player stuff when hanging out in my living room.

To be clear, the PS3 version runs fine, it just isnt the version you want to play if you have the choice of one of the other two but if its your only choice then its perfectly playble on it.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PC version. I know plenty of people who play PS3 version though, it works great the only real issue is targeting. But that sort of goes for PC too if you play on controller.

confusedowl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I would be playing PC if I had a good computer but for now I'm waiting for the PS4 version before I jump in. I really liked the beta so I'm looking forward to playing it again. Does anyone know if all the versions servers are connected? The only way I wouldn't buy the PS4 edition is if the servers are separate because chances are there would be a low population.

Petiew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezakael: Yep, all versions can play with one another. There're no platform exclusive servers.This is supposedly one of the reasons why it isn't on the 360 or the XBone.

If you want to get the PS4 version I've heard that all PS3 players will be able to change to it free of charge.

ImpendingFoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PS3.

I'm really loving it so far but I'm starting to run into an issue with how I should be setting up my hotbar for my warrior.

confusedowl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@petiew: Okay thanks for the info. I would have gotten the PS3 version but I don't have a PS3 so I have to wait.

GnaTSoL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PS4 version should run like the pc counterpart right? The Graphics fidelity at least?

That would be what I get. Getting a gaming pc is too expensive and I wont succumb to pressure from no game.

Verendus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People who are not sure if buy it this or next gen, PS3 to PS4 upgrade is free and costs no money.

http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion-30/ps4-ffxiv-beta-february-22nd-2014-ps3-to-ps4-upgra-1452128/

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.