Want To Play Final Fantasy XIV? Convert Your Dough Into Crysta

• 102 results
#101 Posted by cherub09 (76 posts) -

I am playing FF 14 and I guess I'll use the Crysta. Eventually all the 2 dollar overages will add up, kinda like a savings account? I am skeptical of Click to Buy after reading some horror stories on another fan site. I wonder why a company like SE can't just take direct CC payments? Why all the 3rd party financial institutions?

#102 Posted by Sykosis (124 posts) -
@donaldkhogan:  You're my hero right now.
#103 Posted by Bestostero (2758 posts) -

this is kinda raining on my parade

#104 Posted by donaldkhogan (168 posts) -
@Count_Zero said:
" Wait. So, instead of just letting you pay a flat monthly fee via credit card like everyone else, either just the fee or the fee+ micro-transactions for nonessential but cool extras, or going free-to-play + micro-transactions for nonessential but cool extras, they are instead choosing option C, which is a flat rate, plus an additional monthly fee for essentials in the game, but done through a bizarre moon-money currency system ala Xbox Live Marketplace? 

What do you think, Jean-Luc? 

I couldn't agree more. "
LOL!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.