Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 22, 2010

The second MMO in the Final Fantasy series, famous for its tumultuous launch and subsequent rebirth by a new development team.

What a pleasant surprise! (Text chat changes).

Avatar image for machofantastico
    MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By MachoFantastico

This may seem petty and it may seem small, but I recently decided to rejoin FFXIV and to my absolute delight and glee I find that FINALLY Square Enix have implemented a graphics/UI function for high definition tv's which FINALLY fixes the damn speech bubbles for characters being barely readable for those who decide to play off a HDTV and say using a controller. I know it might be looked down upon playing FFXIV with a controller on PC but due to my setup it just makes things a hell of a lot easy for me and I'm delighted to see them finally add it. In all honesty this is something that should have been added when the PS4 version launched but I'm just happy they've added it now. Being able to play FFXIV with a controller is one of the features that made FFXIV one of the most interest MMO's I'd played since WoW, especially considering that it works surprisingly well.

A pleasant surprise this morning as I logged on for the first time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.