NEW! Final Fantasy 13 VS trailer!

#1 Posted by DreamsVisions (353 posts) -
#2 Edited by LiquidPrince (15606 posts) -

Already been posted my friend. Should look before you post something new. Posted two or three times actually. It's all on the first page as well.

#3 Posted by Vyse_Legends (417 posts) -
LiquidPrince said:
"Already been posted my friend. Should look before you post something new. Posted two or three times actually. It's all on the first page as well.
"
Yeah but those threads were so like 2 hours ago.
#4 Posted by DreamsVisions (353 posts) -
LiquidPrince said:
"Already been posted my friend. Should look before you post something new. Posted two or three times actually. It's all on the first page as well.
"
I bet I posted it first.  It was in the General Discussion forum early this morning. :-)

I just moved it here so that it was in the right place.
#5 Posted by LiquidPrince (15606 posts) -
Vyse_Legends said:
"LiquidPrince said:
"
Yeah but those threads were so like 2 hours ago."
=P
#6 Posted by Homer (1372 posts) -

...wow

#7 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

Posted a while back.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.