Where was this game in the press conference?

#1 Posted by m1k3 (1330 posts) -

For it not to be in the press conference when it is supposed to be a PS3 exclusive kinda disappointed me. I wanna know more.

#2 Posted by Stephen_Von_Cloud (1530 posts) -

Yeah it's the one FF game I'm looking forward to.  Strange they would show a trailer for the next FF game and not Versus.  We can hold out hope that it's shown or at least talked about at the E3 show floor.

#3 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -
@m1k3 said:
" For it not to be in the press conference when it is supposed to be a PS3 exclusive kinda disappointed me. I wanna know more. "
Appeared before the FF14 teaser if I remember right.  Had tons of new footage, looked great.
#4 Posted by Stephen_Von_Cloud (1530 posts) -
@Diamond said:
"
@m1k3 said:
" For it not to be in the press conference when it is supposed to be a PS3 exclusive kinda disappointed me. I wanna know more. "
Appeared before the FF14 teaser if I remember right.  Had tons of new footage, looked great. "
We're talking Final Fantasy Versus XIII.  It's an action RPG from some of the Kingdom Hearts guys.
#5 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -
@Stephen_Von_Cloud: It might come later on at a Square Enix booth if they have one.
Might come later on all together after the release of FF XIII so it doesn't clash so much.
#6 Posted by Steve_C (1751 posts) -

Wait for TGS i imagine. Some stuff needs to be saved for then, when the audience is more relevant too. That was a sony blowout.

#7 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -
@Stephen_Von_Cloud said:
"
@Diamond said:
"
@m1k3 said:
Appeared before the FF14 teaser if I remember right.  Had tons of new footage, looked great. "
We're talking Final Fantasy Versus XIII.  It's an action RPG from some of the Kingdom Hearts guys. "
Oops sorry, missed the 'versus' in the forum name
#8 Posted by Stephen_Von_Cloud (1530 posts) -

Hope you guys are right.  Its a fresh direction to take FF in and I'm excited.  Hopefully it doesn't become vaporware.

#9 Posted by jakob187 (21670 posts) -

Newest vaporware?

#10 Posted by m1k3 (1330 posts) -

actually TGS seems like the best time to drop gameplay or something on it since

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.