Who is the best Dragoon from the Final Fantasy series?

#1 Posted by xyzygy (9943 posts) -
#2 Posted by xyzygy (9943 posts) -

Why doesn't it let me do polls in the specific game forums? 

Anyway, I tried to get the most iconic dragoon from each FF game, if there was one. 

I picked Kain because his suit is badass (Even more than his father's) and I find the characters in FF4 to be some of the best in the series, especially Kain.

#3 Posted by Meowayne (6084 posts) -

Kain. I mean come on.

#4 Posted by Shirogane (3568 posts) -

Kain, but there are at least 3 characters on there i don't really know.
#5 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -

Fang was pretty sweet

#6 Posted by L33tfella_H (901 posts) -

Kain with Freya Following behind.

Also, i don't know if i'd consider Edgar a 'dragoon'.

#7 Posted by CaptainObvious (2996 posts) -

Kain obviously. DUHDUHDUHDUHDUHDUHDUHDUHDUHDUHDUHDUHDUHDUHDUHDUHDUH.

#8 Posted by Meowayne (6084 posts) -
@L33tfella_H said:
" Kain with Freya Following behind.  Also, i don't know if i'd consider Edgar a 'dragoon'. "
Freya, ultimately, had no point or purpose in the overall story of Final Fantasy IX. 

(Much like Amarant and Quina. I hate pointless JRPG characters like these, or Lulu, or half of the cast of VI. I am glad they did away with those in XIII.)
#9 Posted by ZenaxPure (2569 posts) -

Cid hands down, guy was awesome in every way possible.

#10 Edited by shadowblazer19 (73 posts) -
@Meowayne said:

" @L33tfella_H said:

" Kain with Freya Following behind.  Also, i don't know if i'd consider Edgar a 'dragoon'. "
Freya, ultimately, had no point or purpose in the overall story of Final Fantasy IX.   (Much like Amarant and Quina. I hate pointless JRPG characters like these, or Lulu, or half of the cast of VI. I am glad they did away with those in XIII.) "
Lulu? I used her all the goddamn time... :O Tidus Auron Lulu ftw :D
>>>>>
Kain.
#11 Posted by ShiftyMagician (2129 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.