Super quick question!!

#1 Posted by ShalashaskaUK666 (515 posts) -

Can you name your characters in either final fantasy 1 or 2 for iPhone please?

#2 Posted by ShalashaskaUK666 (515 posts) -

Can you guys please answer me? I just wanna know so I can get one of them on the weekly deal on the itunes store!! Pleeease!! :D

#3 Posted by RaikohBlade (593 posts) -

Whether you can name them or not is going to determine whether you buy these games or not? I have to say, I've never heard of anyone making decisions based on that...

#4 Posted by TorMasturba (1095 posts) -

Good hint, I don't know myself, but you know google? Yeah go search for the answer on there.

#5 Posted by buft (3300 posts) -

you can in the playstation portable version, if im remembering correctly. i dont have an iDevice sorry

#6 Posted by Irvandus (2777 posts) -

Yes

#7 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5135 posts) -

@ShalashaskaUK666: Is naming your characters really going to determine your decision to buy the games?

#8 Posted by hwy_61 (920 posts) -

Yes you can, now GTFO

#9 Posted by Three0neFive (2285 posts) -
@Irvandus said:
Yes
No
#10 Posted by ShalashaskaUK666 (515 posts) -

Yeah, I like to name my characters in FF games!! I'm jus pickin one of these up for something to play every now an then at work. Cheers for the answers!! 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.