Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fight

Game » consists of 29 releases. Released Dec 01, 1989

Final Fight is a classic beat-em-up game developed by Capcom featuring a memorable cast of characters, including Guy, Cody, and the first and only mustachioed ex-pro-wrestler turned mayor, Mike Haggar. Released for the CPS arcade system in 1989 and then ported to the SNES and other home systems.

Weak end boss?

Spleeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spleeny

It cost me a small fortune , but this is one game I actually beat in the arcades. I just remember being absolutely blown away by the MASSIVE sprites and co-op gameplay.

But....

Did anyone else think that the end game boss was a little weak? The guy just rang around in a wheel chair. Sure his cross bow dealt a hefty blow (instant death if memory serves), but it was readily avoided. Compared to Sodom etc etc this was a bit of a disappointment. Still, has a place in my Top 10 of All Time.

VinylSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By VinylSlash

I dunno, beating up a guy in a wheelchair kinda makes your characters look like a bunch of ruthless bastards who won't even go easy on the handicapped. That at least fuels the feeling that your characters are these indefatigable bad-asses who'll stop at nothing to do what has to be done.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.