4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 20 releases and 0 DLC

Review: Final Fight (WiiVC/SNES) 0

Unlike the other older games I've reviewed on the site so far, I played Final Fight back when it was current. Though I'm sure I previously touched the SNES port I'm evaluating here (via Wii Virtual Console), my primary experience with it was in the arcades. Unfortunately the console port loses some key components of Capcom's original product. That said, this is still classic beat 'em up action with iconic characters and late-80s style at its most ridiculous.Structurally, Final Fi...

A Chair Rigged To Explode 0

I never actually owned this game for myself, but my cousins had it. I remember when I was younger I would try and talk them into playing it with me all the time. I was never actually able to beat the game till I got older, but that's not the point here. The point is that game was fun, and if you're bored and feeling a little nostalgic for the old days of a side scroller beat'em up, well this is a good one to play....