Best Party Members Time! (PLEASE CHOOSE 3)

Edited 1 year, 2 months ago

Poll: Best Party Members Time! (PLEASE CHOOSE 3) (101 votes)

Main Character 25%
Chrom 15%
Lissa 11%
Frederick 12%
Virion 7%
Sully 13%
Vaike 5%
Maribelle 3%
Miriel 5%
Kellam 10%
Sumia 7%
Stahl 3%
Donnel 16%
Lon'qu 21%
Olivia 3%
Gregor 7%
Nowi 5%
Anna 6%
Cherche 4%
Ricken 3%
Panne 6%
Gaius 5%
Cordelia 13%
Tharja 25%
Libra 2%
Henry 5%
Tiki 3%
Basilio 2%
Flavia 2%
Say'ri 4%
Nah 4%
Owain 26%
Lucina 21%
Morgan 14%
Inigo 3%
Brady 6%
Kjell 5%
Yarne 4%
Cynthia 7%
Noire 9%
Laurent 3%
Severa 9%
Gerome 3%
Walhart 2%
Emmeryn 2%
Gangrel 2%
Yen'fay 3%
Aversa 3%
Priam 2%

Since every territory has had access to the game for a while now, I figure it's time for a GiantBomb poll! You're allowed to pick three of the characters above; let's get a consensus up in this.

For clarificaiton, this poll is about favourite characters by personality, not by how good they are on the battlefield.

Apologies in advance if I forgot anyone; this game has a lot of party members!

#1 Posted by CaptainCharisma (339 posts) -

Owain hands down needs to win this. My sword hand twitches!

#2 Posted by mwng (919 posts) -

Why isn't Tharja winning by more?

#3 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4328 posts) -

I only voted for one cuz Donnel is the only right answer

#4 Edited by Benny (1947 posts) -

Can't beat characters with Aether, fantastic ability that saved me countless times (Classic Hard.)

#5 Posted by Red (5994 posts) -

In actual gameplay, I probably found Donnell, Owain (he was Donnell's son), myself, Lucina, and Cynthia (with Aether) the most powerful.

#6 Edited by Superkenon (1353 posts) -

Gaius, Henry, and Owain need to go on adventures with each other.

#7 Edited by afabs515 (1003 posts) -

Gerome = Nightwing on a wyvern

Owain is Owain. 'nuff said

Noire has multiple personalities, one of whom is apparently a WoW orc. Blood and thunder!

#8 Posted by Hailinel (23680 posts) -

Tharja losing to Owain and Lucina? WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT?!

#9 Posted by FunkasaurasRex (847 posts) -
#10 Posted by Superkenon (1353 posts) -

@hailinel said:

Come on. Think about it. It just means more Tharja for you.

#11 Posted by Hailinel (23680 posts) -

@hailinel said:

Come on. Think about it. It just means more Tharja for you.

You make an excellent point.

#12 Posted by Maystack (902 posts) -

I voted for the MC, Chrom and Lonqu. They're all badasses on my campaign.

Although looking at the results I'm kinda bummed out that I didn't recruit Tharja now.

#13 Edited by StarvingGamer (7918 posts) -

I voted for everyone with Galeforce

#14 Posted by Neurotic (631 posts) -

Tharja, Noire and Severa for me. Severa mostly for gameplay reasons cos she is killing it in my second playthrough with Galeforce, Astra and Sol. Although I do like how much of an unrepentant jerk she is as well.

#15 Posted by Hailinel (23680 posts) -

@neurotic said:

Tharja, Noire and Severa for me. Severa mostly for gameplay reasons cos she is killing it in my second playthrough with Galeforce, Astra and Sol. Although I do like how much of an unrepentant jerk she is as well.

Have you seen her support conversations with Noire? Those two have an...interesting friendship.

#16 Posted by Jrinswand (1695 posts) -

I've never played a Fire Emblem game in my life, but I voted for everyone. I'm in ur threadz, screwin up ur pollzz.

#17 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1230 posts) -

Donnel is my boy. Lon qu is pretty cool too, and personally, I liked my main character a lot.

#18 Posted by YI_Orange (1124 posts) -

Man, people really like Tharja and Lucina. Why? Legitimately curious.

#19 Posted by mutha3 (4985 posts) -

Gregor is the undisputed number one. "YOUR JIGGINS IS UP" is my new favorite phrase.

#20 Edited by Neurotic (631 posts) -

@hailinel said:

@neurotic said:

Have you seen her support conversations with Noire? Those two have an...interesting friendship.

With Severa? I've seen the C and I've seen their conversations in the Harvest Scramble map. '...Interesting' seems to be about right so far.

#22 Posted by Chop (1992 posts) -

Since they're all generic anime tropes, I'm not gonna vote based on personality. I'm gonna vote based on how good they are in my game.

Owain, Severa, and Morgan. They are all fucking insane in my game.

#24 Edited by LackingSaint (1764 posts) -

I went with Donnel, Tharja and Virion. Donnel and Virion are wonderful because they both come across as stereotypically one-note, and then turn out to have totally inverted traits (Donnel is something of a prodigy who wants to learn as much as he can, Virion is actually very genuine in his appreciation for others). Tharja is just hilariously evil without overstepping the line into assholeville.

#25 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6041 posts) -

Right now, Frederick, Sully, and Lon'qu are rocking the hell out of every battle I'm in. I usually pair up Frederick with a random, Sully with Virion, and Lon'qu gets Chrom or the tactician. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of using a second seal instead of a master seal on Frederick, so he's now a cavalier slowly inching his way back towards level 10 so I can rectify that shit. Even at level four or five, though, he's still a ridiculous powerhouse out there and usually ends up leading every charge.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.