Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Apr 19, 2012

The thirteenth game in the Fire Emblem series and the first for the 3DS. Conceived as a "greatest hits" of previous Fire Emblem ideas, it features a mix of new mechanics and older gameplay concepts.

Characters unable to use any weapons

Thoseposers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

Hey guys i have a burning question. I upgraded lon'qu to a wyrven rider pretty early in my game and when he changed his weapon proficiency went from swords to axes but his ax proficiency is rated E. Now as far as i can tell there are no ax type weapons that he can equip and now he's completely useless. He's basically stuck at level 1 now without any weapon so i can't even use him. Is there anything i can do to fix this?

Avatar image for chainreaction01
    chainreaction01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By chainreaction01

One of the starting areas sells Bronze axes, should be able to use those.

C2C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Yeah, Southtown (the prologue city) has bronze weapons that are equippable at E ratings.

Thoseposers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Thoseposers

@chainreaction01: oh man thank you so much haha, i had a person there that i hadn't dismissed so i never tried out those items i guess

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.