Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Apr 19, 2012

The thirteenth game in the Fire Emblem series and the first for the 3DS. Conceived as a "greatest hits" of previous Fire Emblem ideas, it features a mix of new mechanics and older gameplay concepts.

Class pathing help

Meteor_VII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

So I tired playing through the game once already but other games came out that interested me more and so now I am back to play though this and I am curious about getting the most out of my characters.

My question is how many classes can you level up through reasonably?

I ask because for example Lissa's best class is sage but I figure that she would be best going through Cleric -> War Cleric -> Dark Flier -> Sage? I might be wrong but more just curious how many classes I should try to go through before it gets boring grinding for hours.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Things usually start to slow down to a crawl after you hit your second advanced class. So base class -> advanced class -> base class -> advance class.

Also that path you set out for Lissa is a rough one. She'll turn into a War Cleric with shit for strength and an E rank in axes, and then into a dark flier with shit for mag and E rank in spears and tomes.

Meteor_VII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know how to path it was just an example of what I thought after looking through the skills that would be good.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

What difficulty are you playing on? This can have a significant effect on your EXP gain and what can be considered "reasonable".

Meteor_VII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Playing on normal. The path that I wrote for lissa was just a guess I don't know what path is best for her I only went with dark flier because you get galeforce which seems to be big on everyone lists of things to get.

Benny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Pick a second base class to switch to after reaching level 20, max that one out and then go to your advanced class of choice.

Meteor_VII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Base -> Base -> Promoted -> (if I have time) another promoted?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.