Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Apr 19, 2012

The thirteenth game in the Fire Emblem series and the first for the 3DS. Conceived as a "greatest hits" of previous Fire Emblem ideas, it features a mix of new mechanics and older gameplay concepts.

Q: Regarding Lissa/Maribelle

Meteor_VII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Okay I have another question: Do Lissa/Maribelle or any other character that can play a healer role keep there offensive abilities while in a healing class? Like if I go war cleric with lissa and then do a second seal to do the healer on a horse will she still be able to use axes while being a healer?

I ask because I have done quite a bit of grinding and have them both maxed out (only in chapter 7) and a lot of other characters maxed but have been afraid to master seal anyone.

FunkasaurasRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm pretty sure that characters can only use weapons specific to their classes. When I changed Frederick from Great Knight to Paladin he lost the ability to use Axes. I don't know if your weapon level will return if you switch back though.

Flappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'm pretty sure that characters can only use weapons specific to their classes. When I changed Frederick from Great Knight to Paladin he lost the ability to use Axes. I don't know if your weapon level will return if you switch back though.

Class changes retain weapon levels and things of that nature. You don't lose out on anything other than growth rates from the class change.

Meteor_VII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Meteor_VII

Just got home and tested. You do keep the levels in the weapon category but say for instance Lissa going from Cleric to Pegasus Knight she loses the ability to use staves and gains spears, but once you go to say Falcon Knight you would get the usage of staves back and wouldn't have to level it back up from E class.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.