Subtitles?

#1 Posted by jgree21 (14 posts) -

Ok, so I'm interested in having the original Japanese audio, but I can't seem to find an option for turning on subtitles during the cutscenes... Am I just missing an obvious (or less than obvious) setting somewhere?

#2 Posted by Bocam (3819 posts) -

It's in options, all the way down at the bottom. You can't turn them on until after the first cutscene.

#3 Posted by jgree21 (14 posts) -

Glah, that's what I was missing. Had to actually get to the world map. Thanks!!

#4 Posted by Avaren (64 posts) -

Anyone else having trouble getting the JP VO to stick? Every time I start the game it goes back to english for the little conversational blurbs. It stays in japanese for the cutscenes, but the little barks during the 2d conversations are english. I have to go to the main menu and toggle back and forth to get it back to japanese VO.

#5 Posted by StarvingGamer (8546 posts) -

@Avaren: Seems like it's a bug that everyone is getting. It's a bit of a bummer.

#6 Edited by Klaimore (940 posts) -

@avaren: Oh I thought it was just me its annoying I want Japanese only.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.