Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Apr 19, 2012

The thirteenth game in the Fire Emblem series and the first for the 3DS. Conceived as a "greatest hits" of previous Fire Emblem ideas, it features a mix of new mechanics and older gameplay concepts.

When do I start getting more gold?

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#1  Edited By Hailinel

Yo, folks. Finally got the game now that physical copies are starting to appear in the wild. I've played up to Chapter 5 so far and unlocked the DLC portal. I'm still rolling with what I have left of the starting 5000 gold, though, and I'm wondering when I'll start getting more. Any early game money advice?

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

#2  Edited By StarvingGamer

I want to say that Chapter 5 is when you start seeing Bullion drops. Also around that time you should start see random risen spawns that can provide you with gold. I'm only to chapter 8, but I think I've made somewhere around an extra 8k gold so far.

EDIT: Which I spent immediately.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hailinel

@StarvingGamer: Awesome. Thanks for the tip.

I just want to buy Nino!

Wait! I mean, buy Nino's services.

No! I mean, hire Nino to murder dudes with magic.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

#4  Edited By StarvingGamer

@Hailinel: You can also get them by fighting them, which may be hard since Nino is level 10.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hailinel

@StarvingGamer said:

@Hailinel: You can also get them by fighting them, which may be hard since Nino is level 10.

I know. The battle is insanely difficult for where I'm at right now, so it's either wait until I can take Nino in a fight or wait until I have the cash to spend.

Also need to give the first DLC map another shot. The one go I had of it so far, Chrom bit the dust courtesy of Lyn. Ouch.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.