Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Aug 07, 2008

The original Fire Emblem is remade and released for territories outside Japan with enhanced graphics, updated gameplay, and Wi-Fi Connectivity.

My least favorite fire emblem.

Shadowx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Shadowx

This game was proabbly my least favorite Fire Emblem game. In all the other games, I would shut off and restart the game if a chaaracter dies, because I actaullyc ared about all teh characters. In this game, the units might as well be nameless, most dont have nay personalities, and have generic looks. the only reason why I kept all of them alive the first time around was for teh sake of doing so and not because I cared about them. I also found Marth to be the poorest lord character-wise. I also found it to be the easiest of all games, with no real challenge anyway. All in all I respect it since it was a remake of teh first game and that allowed for these better game sto come out, but I do not like it.
    thebipsnbeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By thebipsnbeeps

I'm pretty much with you all the way immersion-wise. I'm not incredibly far, but the characters are all kind of lame. There's this one knight guy that you recruit because the pegasus knight lady woos him, and he's all super silly-awkward about it, and if you use the thief guy that was partners with the first thief guy you get to talk with Marth to confirm that "hey I'm on your team", Marth didn't say anything of expression. Compare it to Sacred Stones' soapiness and it kind of disappoints me how dull most of these characters are so far, but I say like you say: take it as an appreciation for the first of the franchise.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.