Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fire Emblem

Franchise »

A strategy RPG franchise developed by Intelligent Systems and published by Nintendo. It is known for its emphasis on character development and concept of permanent character death.

Great video that sums up the development of Fire Emblem

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Endogene

My self i am a big fan of turn based strategy games and have been a fan of the series ever since it released on the GBA in English. At the moment i am absolutely loving the remake of the original Fire Emblem on the Nintendo DS and when  a friend of mine asked me what it was about it went to youtube to find some gameplay footage and stumbled upon this great video:

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By fr0br0

I am seriously thinking about buying a DS just to play the original FE. Yes I want it that bad.

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Endogene

It is that awesome. I am 10 hours (so says the game, aka without reloading) in and i have still not finished my first play through and i am on the easiest difficulty level ( actually you can choose from normal and hard, hard having 5 sub difficulties) and really its great what they have done with it. Little enhancements that make it really nice to play, also there are no forced stylus controls you can just use the d-pad but i can see people using the stylus control since it is fine. And not to forget online matches. Not sure if there is a map editor though, actually i doubt it.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#4  Edited By LordAndrew

I love me some Fire Emblem, even though I totally suck at it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.