This is gonna sound pretty stupid; after getting hooked onto his show on Discovery, I could picture myself having fun with this game if they ever made it.
On his show, River Monsters, Jeremy Wade goes out to investigate horrifying and thrilling fish legends and tales, hoping to get to the truth of the story. Usually in his shows you'll find the following work-up:
- Jeremy on a sleuthing journey, asking locals about the legend about a particular fish;
- He goes out to try to hunt them on his own based on his newly acquired information;
- Failing to find his fish, he enlists help from experts or locals;
- Despite his efforts, he fails in finding the fish;
- On his last "oh-well-one-more-try" attempt, he snags the legendary fish and brings the truth about the story to light.
- Sometimes he finds that the fish that were vilified were done so wrongly. On other occasions, the fish are so scary he doesn't take any chances, and dumps the fish ASAP.
What do you guys think? What about the show? Any fans?