No recent wiki edits to this page.
Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising
Flak is a Black Hole commanding officer first introduced in Advance Wars 2
. He's easily identified by his sheer size and distinct helmet. He lacks the intelligence and patience for strategy, preferring to smash (or crush) his enemies with sheer power. His reckless command causes all his troops to deal unreliable damage, sometimes less or more than they really should. His CO Powers, Brute Force and Barbaric Blow, increase the damage his forces may or may not inflict. CO Stats:
- 15% and -10% dispersion (Flak's units may do more or less damage than normal)
- CO Power: Brute Force, 40% and -20% dispersion, 110% defense
- Super CO Power: Barbaric Blow, 80% and -30% dispersion, 110% defense
Advance Wars 2 Campaign
In the campaign mode, Flak is tasked with conquering Orange Star
where he comes up against the resistance of Andy, Max, and Sami. He develops a grudge with Max
because of their similarities as gung-ho strongmen, going as far to ignore orders to pursue a personal vendetta. Through his countless mistakes and mishandling equipment he's pushed out of the country and takes on a support role (occasionally exchanging dialogue) with other Black Hole commanders. The last mission where he appears as an enemy is "Silo Scramble" in Yellow Comet
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Flak also appears in Dual Strike as an unlockable CO but does not take part in the campaign mode. He has a tag break with Lash
referencing their poor sense of teamwork in Advance Wars 2. CO Stats:
- 25% and -10% dispersion
- CO Power: Brute Force- 50% and -20% dispersion. 110% to attack and defense.
- Super CO Power: Barbaric Blow- 90% and -40% dispersion. 110% to attack and defense.
- Tag Breaks: Lash- Bruise Cruise, 110%.
- In the North American release of Advance Wars 2, Flak incorrectly identifies Bombers as indirect combat units in the mission Flak Attack. This was fixed in other versions.