Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Microsoft Flight Simulator

Franchise »

Microsoft Flight Simulator is one of the oldest PC franchises and the oldest flight simulation franchise that still exists. It has been followed up by countless third party add-ons and peripherals to enhance the user experience.

Microsoft Flight simulator franchise purchaser reveled

Bunny_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bunny_Fire

I posted information regarding the Sale of the Microsoft Flight Simulator franchise well today it appears that Dovetail Games Is now in control of the franchise.

"The award-winning creators of the best-selling Train Simulator franchise have today announced a global licensing deal with Microsoft, granting them the rights to develop and publish all-new flight products based on Microsoft’s genre-defining flight technology. The company is currently investigating new concepts in this area and is expecting to bring a release to market in 2015." Source Dovetail Games

So There we have it new hope for Flight Sim enthusiast

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

Great, now we can look forward to even more DLC spam on Steam.

Bunny_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mb said:

Great, now we can look forward to even more DLC spam on Steam.

You must be the first person I have known to actually enjoy that. Well my power to you my friend :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.