Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Flower

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 12, 2009

A highly-acclaimed game that allows players to control the wind and collect flower petals while exploring a lush, colorful environment. Its innovative gameplay often seeks to create a soothing and relaxing experience through a combination of visuals and audio to complement the narrative.

a good song to listen to while playing Flower

LiveOrDie1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LiveOrDie1212

what song do you like to listen to while playing Flower? i found a song on my ipod by Moby called "Porcelain" and listened to it while playing Flower and it was awesome. so what song did you listened to or suggests would be a good song while playing this game.

please, responses from people who played this game and enjoyed it, no jackasses.

fingofongo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By fingofongo

I don't know if there's any substitute for the ingame music. To me, flower relies heavily on the soundtrack. Listening to something else would not be getting the full experience.

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Systech
    RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By RHCPfan24

I actually have the Braid soundtrack on my iPod and it works rather well. The song "Undercurrent" (more fast and sinister) works well in the later levels and the rest of the soundtrack works well everywhere else.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Al3xand3r

I haven't played it (and likely won't) but it seems like a relaxing game. Perhaps Hayley Westenra would work, she was fitting in Endless Ocean for the Wii.

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Drebin_893

The soundtrack.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.