Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fog

Concept »

Fog plays an important role in many games. In games like Silent Hill, it's an atmospheric element. In other games, it's artificially added to reduce draw distances to save memory and increase framerate.

About the fog quest

Not_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Not_Rage

Currently there are 12 topics in the fog forum. But isn't this forum going to end up with thousands and thousands of threads, 1 for each user? Won't we end up running out of fog-related things to talk about?

Edit: Looks like its for creating a topic in another forum, and that problem is already visible.

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By rallier
    @Not_Rage: Wait a sec... Is the goal of that "in the fog" quest to create a topic in this forum?
    Not_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Not_Rage
    @Rallier said:
    " @Not_Rage: Wait a sec... Is the goal of that "in the fog" quest to create a topic in this forum? "
    I thought so at first, but after not getting a the quest for I deleted this topic. Its still confused. 
    I guess deleting your topic doesn't work....
    rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By rallier
    @Not_Rage:
    Looks like the site is all kinds of messed up right now. I suppose that that quest is for creating something in off-topic but i see why people would try and post something here. I sort of wish that they would not have gone for all these cryptic and somewhat nonsensical quest and just wrote down the requirements.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.