Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Follow Hoothoot

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Aug 23, 2002

A Pokemon version of simon, accessed on the GBA through the use of the E-Reader.

Follow me to the promised land!

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Edited By Dalai

This might come as a shock to everyone, but my lifelong dream is to be followed by as many people on Giant Bomb as possible.  It's a silly lifelong dream, but the people who follow me know that I have a silly side.  So please, bring me one step closer to my dream by going to my profile, click on that red button that says "Follow", and come with me through my magical journey that is my mind! 

And if you follow me, I'll follow you.  It's the classy thing to do. 

Oh... that qualifies as spam, huh?  I should talk about games or something.  There's this interesting Destructoid article that takes the story of Giygas, the main antagonist in Earthbound, and tries to make sense out of the story.  But I can't just shoehorn an Earthbound blog tonight... that's just lazy.  Still an exciting read for Mother fanatics. 

Well I can bring up No More Heroes 2 and Henry, a new playable character... hold up, Al3xand3r has it covered as always.  Two Touchdowns is more badass than one. 

Alright, how about this Kotaku article... nah, that's a total cop out!  But that dog has some balls.  Unless he was neutered.  The doggy somehow managed to chew his way into buying 5000 Microsoft Points for his master. 

Ooh, Borderlands on the 26th for PC!  You can follow me through Pandora, shoot shit and steal my loot!  Follow the loot... following is a hoot... Follow Hoothoot

And now that I'm all over the place, feel free to comment on any and every one of the 67 topics I managed to excrete out of my fingers.  Bye.

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dalai

This might come as a shock to everyone, but my lifelong dream is to be followed by as many people on Giant Bomb as possible.  It's a silly lifelong dream, but the people who follow me know that I have a silly side.  So please, bring me one step closer to my dream by going to my profile, click on that red button that says "Follow", and come with me through my magical journey that is my mind! 

And if you follow me, I'll follow you.  It's the classy thing to do. 

Oh... that qualifies as spam, huh?  I should talk about games or something.  There's this interesting Destructoid article that takes the story of Giygas, the main antagonist in Earthbound, and tries to make sense out of the story.  But I can't just shoehorn an Earthbound blog tonight... that's just lazy.  Still an exciting read for Mother fanatics. 

Well I can bring up No More Heroes 2 and Henry, a new playable character... hold up, Al3xand3r has it covered as always.  Two Touchdowns is more badass than one. 

Alright, how about this Kotaku article... nah, that's a total cop out!  But that dog has some balls.  Unless he was neutered.  The doggy somehow managed to chew his way into buying 5000 Microsoft Points for his master. 

Ooh, Borderlands on the 26th for PC!  You can follow me through Pandora, shoot shit and steal my loot!  Follow the loot... following is a hoot... Follow Hoothoot

And now that I'm all over the place, feel free to comment on any and every one of the 67 topics I managed to excrete out of my fingers.  Bye.

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Lies

Man, remember that quest on Taris from KOTOR where you had to find all those journals to lead the Undercity to "The Promised Land"?

Good times, good times.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Claude

Who am I following? And what do I get from this... following?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.