Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fortune Street

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Dec 05, 2011

Marking the Itadaki Street board game series's first ever appearance outside of Japan, this Nintendo Wii entry once again challenges classic Dragon Quest characters (as well as Mario and his friends) in real estate.

Is Fortune Street fun with only 2 players?

MrOldboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By MrOldboy

I've been looking for a game my gf and I could play. I've asked similar things like this in the past and actually ended up getting a few games my gf actually enjoyed and excelled at. None of the FPS or RTS games mind you. Things like Katamari and Recettear have worked out great for her. This series always interested me and I never expected a game to be released in the US. Always thought people would just think "Meh, Mario Party knockoff" and ignore it. Maybe they are ignoring it.

Anyways, has anyone played this game with only 2 players. Some reviews noted the AI is ok and a few basically said without humans, like any board-game, the game just isn't very fun. Its a game my gf could easily handle and to be honest she does get annoyed sometimes when I play games she cant really handle in front of her, so I thought why not try something I'm curious about with her. I only have one wiimote so we never play multiplayer wii games, but with pass and play, a game like this should be fine.

Avatar image for deactivated-629eab11cc270
    deactivated-629eab11cc270

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No, probably not.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Turambar

Half the fun in board games has always been playing king maker for me, so probably not.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.