Affordable Space Adventures - Impressions

zeo12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By zeo12

Just started the game and it’s a really neat little puzzle game, of all the games that I played on the Wii u it definitely makes the best use of gamepad (the windows 95 screens, the control panel, deaths screens) it kinda reminds me when Patrick talked about ZombiU and how the gamepad actually enhanced the game rather than it being an obstruction.

I know that 20 $ Is kinda asking too much but I’m glad supporting a studio that actually put a lot of effort in making this a great looking wii u exclusive game that’s not a cash grab like Meme Run, also next week its Donkey Kong 64 and after that there is really not much to look forward until Splatoon comes out in late May (sorry if I missing any other cool indie games). So if you have a wii u and want something interesting to play go read some reviews and decide if it’s something you would like.

Doskias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm curious - have you had the opportunity to play it with other people? I was really intrigued by the idea of separating the ship's functions among different players (kind of like Artemis, but, y'know, more affordable) and I was curious if it's a satisfying experience for the non-pilot players.

j_unit2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Even if it was crap, Affordable Space Adventures is such a fantastic name.

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The game is so god damn good. It's a travesty that there is zero coverage of this on the site. But hey, that would require anyone at GB giving a shit about anything that happens on a Nintendo system.

MormonWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 21

I'm definitely gonna pick it up sometime. I like supporting unique Wii U titles on the eShop, but I need to catch up on some of my games right now.

zeo12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I finished the game the other day, what a cool, ambiguous, funny ending. Yeah I wished it could have last a little bit longer but I supposed that’s an example of how much I enjoyed what I was doing, that I wanted it to keep going.

ps: I didn't want to post my miiverse picture of what happens at the end due to spoilers, so here is this one I found there that explains better what I said in my first post.

No Caption Provided