This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Sparklehorse (40 posts) -

Calling it right now.

#2 Posted by OfficeGamer (1120 posts) -

ok

#3 Edited by BeachThunder (13093 posts) -

Hm, it looks like you posted this in the wrong place, I'll PM the mods and make sure they move this to the BioShock Infinite forum.

#4 Posted by OfficeGamer (1120 posts) -

Hm, it looks like you posted this in the wrong place, I'll PM the mods and make sure they move this to the BioShock Infinite forum.

You mean the.... damn I can't think of any game to claim to be my GOTY so far.

Anyway, you meant that game's forum.

#5 Edited by ImmortalSaiyan (4745 posts) -

@beachthunder said:

That game being Divekick. Yes, i'm serious.

#6 Edited by GreggD (4582 posts) -

@beachthunder said:

You mean the.... GTAV forum

Fixed it for you. :P

#7 Posted by BeachThunder (13093 posts) -

@officegamer said:

@beachthunder said:

That game being Divekick. Yes, i'm serious.

I'm actually looking forward to it; I usually have 0 interest in fighting games, but its absolute minimalism appeals to me :o

#8 Edited by project343 (2875 posts) -

Age of Wushu is so fucking weird. What a strange game. Good? I don't know. Strange? Certainly.

#9 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13807 posts) -

It looks like all those crappy free to play games that you can go no where unless you pay for VIP.

#10 Posted by Sparklehorse (40 posts) -

ADD ME ON BLACK TURTLE (or w/e) DaFeiJi

#11 Posted by audioBusting (1725 posts) -

@sparklehorse said:

DaFeiJi

Sparklehorse, keepin' it classy.

I'm actually kinda curious about this game, what with Jet Li apparently being in it? Also there's something about kidnapping and selling offline players to slavers?

#12 Posted by JasonR86 (10003 posts) -

I've never heard of this game till now. I looked at screenshots and it looked poor. I watched the video we have on here. The combat looked flashy but simple and boring. Everything else looked generic. I saw it was an MMO. That's not good either. So, no, I'm saying this game probably won't be GOTY.

#13 Edited by Dimsey (1108 posts) -

Dunno about game of the year but I've been having a great deal of fun with it all the same!

#14 Posted by AssInAss (3044 posts) -
#15 Edited by Snail (8770 posts) -

Made by "Snail Game".

Well there goes that trademark. I could still try suing them I guess. Bastards!

#16 Posted by ZombiePie (6171 posts) -

This forum topic has become derailed and lacks any real discussion value, and as such is being locked for being spam. Please view our Forum Rules for more details on our definition of "spam," on the site and forums.