#1 Edited by PurpleMoustache (104 posts) -

As far as the general public know, there is no release date, and it should come out Q2 2013. Why is it in the queue of new releases? Do the bombideers know something we don't know?

#2 Posted by ShaggE (6348 posts) -

It's Q2 right now, so it likely went up automatically.

Wish they wouldn't do that, because I nearly peed with joy when I saw it on the list.

#3 Edited by psylah (2162 posts) -

@shagge said:

It's Q2 right now, so it likely went up automatically.

Wish they wouldn't do that, because I nearly peed with joy when I saw it on the list.

You remembered pee coming out a lot while playing Amnesia, so it was like a Pavlovian response.

#4 Edited by Karkarov (3008 posts) -

Yeah, as of the most recent update on Frictional's own website (2/19/13) there is still no official release date for the game. It certainly won't be coming out this week anyway.

#5 Posted by BeachThunder (11725 posts) -

It's because the site is broken...it's done this a few times now already.

Online
#6 Posted by Akeldama (4239 posts) -

@karkarov said:

Yeah, as of the most recent update on Frictional's own website (2/19/13) there is still no official release date for the game. It certainly won't be coming out this week anyway.

Or will it...?

#7 Posted by StarFoxA (5140 posts) -

Man, I got super, super excited when I saw it on the upcoming list. Can't wait for this game.

#8 Edited by ripelivejam (3587 posts) -

@shagge said:

It's Q2 right now, so it likely went up automatically.

Wish they wouldn't do that, because I nearly peed with joy when I saw it on the list.

amnesia and peeing oneself seem to quite go hand in hand....

#9 Edited by notdavid (828 posts) -

@psylah said:

@shagge said:

It's Q2 right now, so it likely went up automatically.

Wish they wouldn't do that, because I nearly peed with joy when I saw it on the list.

You remembered pee coming out a lot while playing Amnesia, so it was like a Pavlovian response.

Oh God. So much pee.

#10 Edited by Karkarov (3008 posts) -

@akeldama said:

@karkarov said:

Yeah, as of the most recent update on Frictional's own website (2/19/13) there is still no official release date for the game. It certainly won't be coming out this week anyway.

Or will it...?

If Frictional decides to prove me wrong I would be plenty happy with that ....

#11 Posted by mintyice (172 posts) -

Wasn't there some announcement a while ago stating that it was coming out this fall (probably Halloween-ish?).

#12 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5272 posts) -

I'm okay waiting because I still have to muster the courage to finish the first one.

#13 Posted by BeachThunder (11725 posts) -

@mintyice said:

Wasn't there some announcement a while ago stating that it was coming out this fall (probably Halloween-ish?).

It was actually supposed to be out last Halloween. That's probably what you're thinking of.

Online
#14 Edited by theimmortalbum (472 posts) -

Because it's out, son!

#15 Edited by Smari (10 posts) -

Nice necro.

#16 Posted by theimmortalbum (472 posts) -

@smari said:

Nice necro.

I do what I can. Also, it's hard to say it's a necro when the whole forum has something like seven topics.