#1 Posted by GamerFeats (2 posts) -

Hey all,

I'm working on a new mobile app and wanted to get some feedback. My frustrations with the ability to find a categorized, concise list for video game videos lead me to build GamerFeats. My app is (hopefully) building an awesome tool for gamers to easily find, submit, and rank videos of the best players, top plays, tips/tricks, walkthroughs, etc for any particular game. Basically a more detailed and highly filterable youtube specifically for video games. Check out gamerfeats.com to see what we're all about.

Launch date is slated for End of Q4 2013 for iPhone/iPad, with Android coming Q1 2014 and it will be a free application. We are still finalizing design and feature implementation so we are highly open to hear what gamers would want in it. Please post any suggestions you may have here. Below are some features in the app:

-"GamerFeats" are top plays, amazing head shots, funniest moments etc for any video game.

-Users can submit videos for a game and if it's ranked high enough they will be rewarded with a GamerFeats trophy

-3 Major categories will be available (Feats, Tips/Tricks, Walkthroughs).

-Within Major categories you can add additional preset tags (easter egg, cheat, glitch, funny, etc), everything will be filterable

-Users can Rank up and earn more trophies by being active community members (Ranking videos, comments, submitting videos, etc)

-Higher ranked members have greater effect on ranking videos and their personal videos are easier to spot.

Thanks for any input you provide!

Shane McCarroll

#2 Posted by GamerFeats (2 posts) -

Hey guys,

I want to make sure that people know this is not spam and I am legitimately looking for feedback and of course getting the word out is awesome. Any feedback is welcome.