I have been working on an iPhone app for a while now using the Giant Bomb API to create and maintain your video game collection. It was just released to the app store today so i thought I would just let people know if they are interested to take a look. I welcome any questions or advice!
You can get it from the app store here or by searching for Game Vault.
Game Vault v1.1.0 is out now!
Updates in V1.1.0:
- Lowered requirement to install (iOS 3.2 and higher)
- Manual game entry. This will allow you to add a release to your collection that does not exist in the Giant Bomb database.
- A feature that allows you to see a list of games that are in the same franchise the game is in.
- Show/hide region flags in your collection list.
- Enable all regions by default (originally only US and Japan releases were shown unless a change was made in the region settings).
- Show releases that do not have a region attached to them.
- Skip platform selection if the game is only available on one platform to speed up the process of adding a new game.
- Dynamic search (searches as you type)
- Fixed a bug that rarely caused the app to crash when saving a game to your collection.
Make sure to check out the Game Vault blog for more info: http://gamevaultapp.wordpress.com/
If you like Game Vault please help me by submitting a review to the App Store.
Heres a few pics: