#1 Posted by bfarn (2 posts) -

With the existing tools, is it possible to make a (feel free to correct my nomenclature here if I'm mangling this) List Resource Request from multiple Resources?

For instance is there a search I could run to return, say, all of the Locations in games that are in both the Horror and Action genres?

#2 Posted by andy (427 posts) -

Right now, you can only filter results using the search resource based on the names of items.  We're planning on enhancing the API a bit to offer more filter conditions in the future.

Staff
#3 Posted by stillmotion (80 posts) -
@andy: Any chance of having user content (including their uploaded videos) in the API with OAuth integration?
#4 Posted by stillmotion (80 posts) -
@andy: Any chance of having user content (including their uploaded videos) in the API with OAuth integration?
#5 Edited by MattyFTM (14432 posts) -
stillmotion said:
GB doesn't have user uploaded video's. Or am I missing your point?
#6 Posted by bfarn (2 posts) -

Yeah, some more robust access to your data would be really helpful.  Looking forward to everything you guys have got to give.  I love your philosophy and I can't wait to get my hands dirty.

Thanks!

#7 Posted by stillmotion (80 posts) -
@MattyFTM: If you notice when staff upload a video, they're connected to their account. I'm just building upon that.