What type of web app would you be interested in?

TheAdmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By TheAdmin

So I want to build an iPhone web app - but was wondering what people were interested in. Do you want a quick search? just the new releases? a few bits and pieces here and there?  I'd love to hear some of your desires and I'll try to whip something up...

JesseG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By JesseG

A new release app would be kind of cool. It would be sweet if you gave it the GB look and the ability to break it down by platform and stuff as well.

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Drebin_893

I would absolutely love something that was just the forums. Just being able to browse the forums and commenting. is that even possible?

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#4  Edited By LordAndrew

Not through the API.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
Drebin_893 said:
"I would absolutely love something that was just the forums. Just being able to browse the forums and commenting. is that even possible?
"
The API doesn't have any access to any user based stuff, which includes the forums. I'd really like to see something like this too. Or even just a lite version of the site that would work with the iphone safari browser. Really the only thing that would need changing would be the text boxes. Everything works fine on the iphone browser, apart from the actual text boxes. You tap on them, and nothing happens. Either way, this is impossible to do with the API and would have to be something for the staffers to do, not a random iPhone dev.
Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Drebin_893

Ahh ok. Thanks.