Finally works on the Vita but...

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Can anyone else confirm this the "X" button just does not want to work for this game. After 60 seconds it let me start the game but the first dialog box wouldn't work despite hitting a thousand times. Damn, I really want to play this I've had it for almost 3 years but I've put it off since I hate playing on my Ps3, I prefer turn base games and my RPG's to played on my royal throne with the fan on.

I tested Mortal Kombat to make sure my "x" button wasn't breaking and it appears to be fine. I'm just looking for someone to test it out for me real fast <3. Google got me nothing, but fuck google, I love my duders <3.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I don't have the game so I don't know. Sorry. :/

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

You mean Sony is selling a PSOne classic on the store that the X button doesn't work in... ?

Buttenator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 40

Make sure your hands aren't resting on the back touch pad, that solved any issues with unresponsive buttons that I had with PS1 classics.

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttenator: oh, thanks. honestly, that could have been it! Let me give that a shot thanks!!!

PandaBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

I don't have the game so I don't know. Sorry. :/

Me neither! I love being helpful.

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By EightBitShik

@buttenator: I think you were right I tried playing it last night and it worked fine. However, I couldn't get it to not work like before so maybe I just needed to reinstall it too. Thanks you are a life saver <3

Flappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Flappy

Make sure your hands aren't resting on the back touch pad, that solved any issues with unresponsive buttons that I had with PS1 classics.

It's been almost a week since you posted this, but you're awesome for pointing this out. You just added a whole bunch of value to my Vita.

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flappy:

Oh, that is awesome you didn't know you could download classic Ps1 games on the vita? That and Persona 4 golden was the whole reason I bought it. I finally finished Grandia 1 after 10 years because I was able to play and poop.

Flappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@flappy:

Oh, that is awesome you didn't know you could download classic Ps1 games on the vita? That and Persona 4 golden was the whole reason I bought it. I finally finished Grandia 1 after 10 years because I was able to play and poop.

I knew, but when I started to play Grandia on my Vita, I would get upset because my movement would stop every so often. My fingers were probably touching the back touchpad and fucking everything up.