Over on the Assassin's Creed Twitter account, they had a present day Q+A, answering select questions about post-ACIII content in ACIV.
- You play as a member of the public who is unwittingly entered into the world of Assassins vs. Templars vs. Juno when they begin working for Abstergo.
- Juno is a rogue A.I. not a literal reborn one who came before.
- Desmond is dead, something nefarious may have happened to his body
- Desmond may return subject 16 style as an A.I. construct
- Modern day assassins are still around, Desmond's dad etc.
- No combat in present day. You explore, eavesdrop and hack.
- Abstergo uses cloud saves to let anyone access anyone else's memories