Posted by yesac2004 (119 posts) 1 year, 8 hours ago

Poll: If you are getting the game, which systems are you getting it on? (66 votes)

PS3/360 9%
Xbone/PS4 59%
PC 38%

Just out of curiosity, are people worried enough about the possible technical problems on the current consoles to wait until November to get it.

#1 Posted by crusader8463 (14423 posts) -

I was thinking of getting it for PC, but when I saw they did another pointless Ubidelay despite denying they would I gave up on caring about the series. Add to that the terrible that was the last couple games in the series I'm done with it. Maybe when it's on Steam for $5 in 6 months I will pick it up, but I doubt it.

#2 Posted by DarthOrange (3866 posts) -

No Wii U option?

#3 Posted by SunBroZak (1199 posts) -

Assassin's Creed 3 wasn't terrible on the PS3 in terms of the framerate, but it certainly wasn't butter smooth either. This'll be one of the games that will just have to wait until I upgrade my PC or get a next-gen console.

#4 Posted by MildMolasses (3224 posts) -

PS4. I want to see the best water I can while captaining my pirate ship

#5 Posted by JayEH (535 posts) -

I'm getting it on PS4 but I'm sure it will be fine on 360/PS3/WiiU since AC3 was pretty good. But like the person above me said I need that high res water.

#6 Edited by Fredchuckdave (5714 posts) -

PS3, not buying a PS4 for at least a couple years barring Super Metroid and/or Vagrant Story comes out on it.

#7 Posted by Nals (80 posts) -

I was thinking of getting it for PC, but when I saw they did another pointless Ubidelay despite denying they would I gave up on caring about the series. Add to that the terrible that was the last couple games in the series I'm done with it. Maybe when it's on Steam for $5 in 6 months I will pick it up, but I doubt it.

Err, it's not pointless at all. PC/Bone/Ps4 are launching on the same day, because they are all the same version that's not done yet. 360 and Ps3 are current gen versions and will likely have some issues due to old hardware.

I could see if it was just "and then there is PC, launching in late February for god knows why." but they've said exactly why. Our version is the kickass version with all the cool effects and whatnot, but it's also not going to be done till November.

#8 Posted by SeanFoster (878 posts) -

If reviews end up saying it's out of this world I'll end up getting it on PC.

#9 Posted by FLStyle (4767 posts) -

I was getting it on PS4 until I cancelled my PS4 pre-order (getting one in March/April when Watch Dogs and a ton of next-gen titles release) so now I'm getting it on PS3.

#10 Posted by TheMasterDS (2082 posts) -

If I get the game it'll be an impulse buy when I have my next gen consoles and nothing to play on them.

#11 Posted by Barrock (3545 posts) -

Playstation 4.

#12 Edited by Morningstar (2187 posts) -

Playstation 4.

#13 Posted by AlexW00d (6302 posts) -

No Wii U option?

You and your Wii U agenda.

#14 Edited by DarthOrange (3866 posts) -
#15 Edited by Nadafinga (959 posts) -

PS4 at launch.

I was planning on waiting to buy, but now that Watch Dogs is delayed, AC4 moved up into a day 1 purchase.

#16 Posted by ArtisanBreads (3882 posts) -

Unless my resolve weakens terribly still going PC. But the sports games are making me want to get a PS4 right now so we will see.

#17 Edited by Castiel (2661 posts) -

I have absolutely no interest in the current gen version of this game.

The same goes for all crossgen games getting released from now till I eventually get a PS4. The current gen versions I have seen of these next gen games look terrible, even compared to other older current gen games.

#18 Edited by GaspoweR (3167 posts) -

No Wii U option?

Well...you can pick the X360/PS3 option.

*smirk*