#1 Posted by kermoosh (911 posts) -

One thing i love to do takes multiple steps
1. poison a guard that is in a group
2. throw coins in front of him
3. Wait for the citizens to run and pick up the coins 
4. Enjoy watching the poisoned guard swinging his blade into the crowd of people :)

you may think that is cruel, but i want to know what funny things you have done in AC2

#2 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Sounds good. I just rented it, so I'll have to remember to try that.

#3 Posted by thejamster (263 posts) -
@kermoosh said:
" One thing i love to do takes multiple steps 1. poison a guard that is in a group 2. throw coins in front of him 3. Wait for the citizens to run and pick up the coins  4. Enjoy watching the poisoned guard swinging his blade into the crowd of people :)  you may think that is cruel, but i want to know what funny things you have done in AC2 "
this, except with 3 guards
#4 Edited by CornontheCobbe (2645 posts) -

Haha, never thought of that one. I just like to chase down those fucking petty thieves on the rooftops and then tackle them down, which usually ends up with one of us thrown from the rooftop to death. Usually Ezio.

EDIT: Stumble not thrown.

#5 Posted by thejamster (263 posts) -

or just going up to a group of four guards walking around and assassinate them from back to front, first the one in the back, then the middle two and shoot the last one

#6 Posted by Andorski (5268 posts) -

Kill a bunch of gaurds on the rooftops and then start dropping them all over the streets.

#7 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

]@kermoosh:  haha that sounds awesome, dunno how i didnt think of it.. i'll try it soon. 

Umm.. well,  

1. i camp on roof ledges by the river and wait for boats passing by, and i jump on the boat from up high and fuck the dude up and make him fall and drown. 
  2. i like killing that huge ass brutal guard (the one with the Xtreme armor and the axe), and then i carry his fat ass on my shoulder and run around.. it looks hilarious 
  3. It happened by mistake a few times and it was so satisfying: when im chasing the thief on the rooftops and tackle him, sometimes i push/shove him by mistake and make him fall to his own death and then go loot him.. its even better when u push him over when you're next to a guard, it makes both of them fall at the same time.. 

im out of ideas
#8 Posted by HeadachesRFun (1 posts) -

Go to Monteriggioni (or whatever) and beat the shit out of everyone that's able to be killed (so not including thieves, mercenary and courtesans), and make a huge pile of bodies. Try to get as many as you can, before punching them, then it creates a fight ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9 Posted by CaLe (3959 posts) -

I am Jack's resurrected thread.