#2 Posted by Icemael (6795 posts) -

How do you edit the first post in a thread? Not only was text that I had deleted re-inserted when I posted (and with a hyperlink that was never on that deleted text to begin with), now I can't find a way to change it because no "edit" button appears...

#3 Posted by Yummylee (23201 posts) -

@icemael: You can't I'm afraid. Been like this for weeks now...

#4 Posted by GunstarRed (5797 posts) -

Oh wow, that looks fantastic. The second I saw it I thought it looked similar to the Mega Man ZX game I own.

#5 Posted by 49th (3031 posts) -

Cool, I like the artwork. I hope the game is decently long though, a lot of the eShop games have only lasted a few hours.

#6 Posted by Icemael (6795 posts) -
#7 Edited by Turtlebird95 (3066 posts) -

Wow this and Mighty No. 9 are looking great! Starting to really like Inti Creates.

Any word on this getting a western release?

#8 Posted by crithon (3518 posts) -

Zero and ZX are under rated series, good to see them continue in one form or another.

#9 Edited by egg (1619 posts) -

Back when I first saw Mighty No 9 I was taken aback at how much it looks like generic flash animation. But this straight up looks like a fangame!

#10 Posted by BisonHero (8335 posts) -

Azure Striker? Or Blue Bomber?

It was really funny reading this news on some other sites, and seeing people in the comments freak out over Inafune being involved with a whopping TWO projects at once. CLEARLY HE IS ABANDONING MIGHTY NO. 9, AND KICKSTARTER IS BUILT ON A FOUNDATION OF LIES.

#11 Posted by Icemael (6795 posts) -

@turtlebird95 said:

It says "ESRB rating pending" in the video and the title "Azure Striker Gunvolt" is specifically for the Western release (the Japanese title is Armed Blue: Gunvolt), so it's definitely coming out in North America. I think it's safe to assume it's being released in Europe as well, but there's no official word on that as far as I know.

#12 Posted by Turtlebird95 (3066 posts) -

@icemael said:

@turtlebird95 said:

It says "ESRB rating pending" in the video and the title "Azure Striker Gunvolt" is specifically for the Western release (the Japanese title is Armed Blue: Gunvolt), so it's definitely coming out in North America. I think it's safe to assume it's being released in Europe as well, but there's no official word on that as far as I know.

Ah, good to know. Thanks!

#13 Edited by GERALTITUDE (4243 posts) -

Looks coo, not for me though.

#14 Posted by Icemael (6795 posts) -
#15 Edited by Icemael (6795 posts) -
#16 Posted by DannyHibiki (258 posts) -

NO BRAID NO SALE

#17 Posted by xyzygy (10592 posts) -

looks AWESOME.

#18 Edited by Icemael (6795 posts) -
#19 Posted by planetfunksquad (687 posts) -

@egg: I don't think you've ever seen a Flash game before if you think they look like Mighty No. 9...

#20 Posted by crithon (3518 posts) -