#1 Edited by Generiko (445 posts) -

First, look at this thing in the credits in Banjo-Kazooie:Nuts&Bolts.

What does that mean? 2008 was the year that Banjo-Kazooie:Nuts&Bolts came out, 2009 was the year that the DLC for Banjo-Kazooie:Nuts&Bolts came out and in 2013? it has to be a sequel to this game!

Now take a look at what is on Path Engine's website

http://www.pathengine.com/

1st January 13New Licensed Title

PathEngine is licensed for another title at Rare (Microsoft Game Studios)

As far as I know Banjo-Kazooie:Nuts&Bolts is the only game to use that middleware that comes from Rare.

Gregg Mayles the designer of Banjo-Kazooie:Nuts&Bolts (and past Banjo games) still works at Rare.

and then on the xbox live leaderboards they don't tell you how many people are ranked there, but one of my xbl friends is ranked like 600,000 in the first challenge and they were giving the game with 360's for a while and then these guys did a fun TNT on it and that was cool.

So yeah like Banjo-Kazoooie:Nuts&Bolts 2(working title) is in the works? :D?

;_;

#2 Edited by slyspider (1130 posts) -

Sure, I'd go for another one. I'll also buy into this theory!

#3 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5115 posts) -

This is a conspiracy theory I can get behind!

#4 Edited by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6033 posts) -

I want to buy into this just because I so badly want a sequel to Nuts and Bolts.

#5 Edited by Wrighteous86 (3719 posts) -

@generiko: Rare is a British company. In the UK they write dates as Day/Month/Year.

13/09/2008. September 13, 2008 in other words.

Since Nuts and Bolts came out in November 2008, I'm guessing that's when the game went gold, or was "finished".

Sorry guys.

#6 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1230 posts) -

One can dream...

#7 Posted by steelerzfan101 (270 posts) -

I can see it happening. That clue in the credits may be a stretch but the website seems believable.

#8 Posted by Generiko (445 posts) -

BANJO HAS BEEN SPOTTED IN THE PROFILE PIC OF THE TWITTER ACCOUNT OF XBOX TENT! (Also a cloud from the first level from Nuts&Bolts :o)

https://twitter.com/XboxRevealTent

The account is followed by Major Nelson and other Xbox people and has alluded to being someone from Microsoft

#9 Posted by JordanaRama (158 posts) -

I adored Nuts & Bolts, and I would love a sequel. I'm just not sure if Rare is even making games anymore, you know? Plus N&B didn't blow anyone away sales-wise, soooooooo.. who knows.

#10 Posted by laserbolts (5309 posts) -

Would love for this to happen. Nuts and bolts was pretty good even though sometimes frustrating it was nice to see something different.

#11 Edited by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -

@generiko: Rare is a British company. In the UK they write dates as Day/Month/Year.

13/09/2008. September 13, 2008 in other words.

Since Nuts and Bolts came out in November 2008, I'm guessing that's when the game went gold, or was "finished".

Sorry guys.

That was already the weakest part of the conspiracy. I'm still hopeful!!!

#12 Edited by PontiusPyrite (32 posts) -

@jordanarama: they made kinect games and a bunch of xbla minecraft skins

#13 Posted by JordanaRama (158 posts) -
#14 Posted by Ben_H (3291 posts) -

If they want me to buy an Xbox they will make this game. Simple as that.

#15 Posted by pyromagnestir (4192 posts) -

@wrighteous86:

This is neither the time nor the place for well reasoned analysis. Get outta here with that shit!

@ben_h said:

If they want me to buy an Xbox they will make this game. Simple as that.

Same, for 2 reasons

1. It was a fun game.
  2. If Nuts and Bolts 2 comes out and I don't get it my niece and nephew might murder me.
#16 Posted by deadeyes (71 posts) -

@pontiuspyrite: Don't they do something to do with the xbox avatars as well? I'm sure I heard something along those lines on many podcasts...could be wrong I guess.

I am definitely up for more Banjo, heres hoping!

#17 Posted by Iodine (540 posts) -

Where are the chem trails?

#18 Posted by Iodine (540 posts) -

Where are the chem trails?

#19 Posted by PontiusPyrite (32 posts) -

@deadeyes: yeah probably, I just really don't care for anything that isn't a followup to blast corps

#20 Edited by Arnox (22 posts) -

Microsoft has officially announced a Rare game as part of their launch exclusives they're going to release but from what Rare franchise, no one knows. We'll find out, though, at E3.

If it's a Banjo Kazooie game, we win.

Either they're going to make to make a true sequel to Banjo Kazooie or they're going to expand on this game. Both games I would totally buy.