Arkham Knight Identity *SPOILERS*

Avatar image for christopherson329
christopherson329

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

So I accidentally came across the identity of the Arkham Knight while researching about the prequel comic if it is already out there is it that big of a spoiler am I freaking out over nothing?

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

I think it's a big enough spoiler. There's been posts on these forums and a bunch of youtube vidsd trying to figure out who he is for over a year. It sucks that the prequel comics reveals who he is right off the bat, thanks for the warning about the spoiler in the comics.

If it makes you feel any better most people have a good idea who he is cause of how close the story kinda follows a similar storyline in the comic. I wouldn't be surprised if this theory turns out the be true.

Bezerker85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Bezerker85

Yea, I'm kind of let down after reading the spoiler. After seeing the E3 trailer where Joker gets burned (Joker was my default guess for AK's identity), I had my hopes set on Thomas Wayne Jr or Hush. But who knows, maybe they'll be involved in some other way of the story (I know Hush is still on the loose as of AC)

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By NTM

This made me want to go looking for who it is, so... Spoiling it for myself. It's not The Joker, it's not Hush, it's not Azrael, it's Jason Todd. Or it might not be, I still don't know. The Batman Wiki site has already added Arkham Knight's name under one of the characters aliases. We'll see. I'm not sure what significance that really means to me personally if this is who it is.

LarryDavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ntm said:

This made me want to go looking for who it is, so... Spoiling it for myself. It's not The Joker, it's not Hush, it's not Azrael, it's Jason Todd. Or it might not be, I still don't know. The Batman Wiki site has already added Arkham Knight's name under one of the characters aliases. We'll see. I'm not sure what significance that really means to me personally if this is who it is.

I haven't looked up anything on the matter but this is who I always figured it would be. Seemed pretty obvious.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Jason Todd is Red Hood/Robin right?

LarryDavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LarryDavis

@demoskinos said:

Jason Todd is Red Hood/Robin right?

Yes. You know, the guy who wears a helmet and shoots dudes all the time.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@larrydavis: Well this whole hype over this new character seems...unwarranted then.

Zirilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@larrydavis: Well this whole hype over this new character seems...unwarranted then.

Sure does as it was suspected to the be this character from the outset.

LarryDavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mmmmmhm!

I guess it's probably because, even if it is kind of the same thing, it's a "new villain" (slash antihero probably) created for the games. The others haven't had that.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Well. That's pretty underwhelming.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Damn it, I was so sure it was gonna be Damien! Also apparently the Joker is back so now I'm even more bummed out.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@larrydavis: The only reason it wasn't obvious to me is because when I see the Arkham games, I don't so much as look at how the outside source, like the comics, can be induced into the games, but how the story and characters so far in the games have perhaps effected what's going on. I thought it seemed 'obvious' that it might be The Joker. I never really got the feeling he died in City. That said, if you do look at it from a different perspective, yeah, it does make sense that Jason Todd could be Arkham Knight. To me though, that's kind of a weird choice. Who that isn't a big enough fan of Batman (and really just knows the story and characters through the games) will know or care about the reveal if he's Arkham Knight? I feel like the reveal will be more effective for those that know the characters from the comics, and not just from what they have seen in the games, otherwise Rocksteady will have to have some other way of making it effective. I didn't read the comic, nor did I watch that animated movie they put out, so perhaps it was delved in deeper there.

Manbat0213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What I was thinking is that it's deathstroke, deadshot, and bane combined, maybe by Amanda Waller. She could be the one who supplies him with all the weapons, vehicles, and tanks. It would explain why it would go after batman, and why she recruited them in the arkham origins games.