Can someone help me via Shareplay (PS4) get past a part?

Avatar image for killer_meatballs
killer_meatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

I know this is lame, but I can't get past a certain point later on in the game. Can someone help me?

Thanks.

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Which part are you having trouble with?

killer_meatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@n7: the cloudburst tank part

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

You should be careful granting Share Play access to strangers - there are examples of people offering to help only to grief the host by selling hard to get items or deleting savegames.

gaminghooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Hey, you probably don't need to shareplay, I hated that part and here was what I did: The tanks are pretty stupid as long as you aren't in combat with them, so take his little minions out one at a time and as soon as you take out each one with a locked attack switch to your driving mode and run like hell. When they lose you they'll return to their linear patrols. Wash, rinse, repeat until it's just you and the big guy. You can't lock on to him so catch him off guard and unload on him trying to do as much damage before he get's you in his sights. Run away, wait for him to lose you, and hit him again. It takes a little while to finish the fight, but it should do the trick.

killer_meatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacklagoon Wow, did not realize that, thank you.

@gaminghooliganthank you. i was able to get past his minions but am stuck at his tank I'll run away after hitting him, but still get hit by his blast. I was able to get two coolant tanks, but he blows me up right after!

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@killer_meatballs: Just have to get in the mindset of hit and run. The moment you get a shot of, haul ass out of there. I beat it in one try, but almost got killed because I wasn't using my boost enough. Always boost when you can because he is really fucking fast.

MetalBaofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@killer_meatballs: I'm sure you can get through it with a few tries. I might would offer to help, but I didn't like playing those sections, at all. I didn't dislike driving around in the Batmobile really, just didn't like the tank battle stuff, and don't really want to do it again.

You should be careful granting Share Play access to strangers - there are examples of people offering to help only to grief the host by selling hard to get items or deleting savegames.

Could always just back your save up beforehand as a precaution.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By NTM

Yeah, as you know since someone mentioned it, letting strangers 'help' you on Shareplay isn't a good idea. There was one time some kid let a dude (a stranger) take hold of his Destiny account to 'glitch' the game so he can get a higher rank, but that didn't happen, what the guy proceeded to do is go into the game and erased his higher ranking characters, then dismantled some of his better gear. It was kind of big news I suppose you could say. At the end, the kid was sobbing. You can see the video on YouTube I think. I didn't watch it all when it was put out.

Also, are you referring to The Arkham Knight tank fight? I finished it in my first go, but it was definitely one of the most intense parts of the game I'd say. It's not too bad, and I felt in the end, I could have taken care of it easier than I had. The question can only be answered depending on what part of that fight you're in. Perhaps you finished it already though, since this was ten hours ago.