What do we think of the Harley Quinn DLC?

DeadPanJazMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeadPanJazMan

People have been kinda unkind about it but other than the fact it's super short I think it's a nice fun little thing. I like the aesthetic of the HUD elements that reflect Harley's psychosis. Also like some of her unique combat stuff. I'd totally play a 3 or 4 hour downloadable game as her if they did that.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Harley made me laugh, and it had good music that fit, but yeah, too short and inconsequential feeling. Overall it was pretty 'meh'.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

Yeah, too short, but the whole 'psychotic vision' was a neat twist on the detective vision, with how Harley will seemingly talk with her 'sane' self, and not to mention all of the writing on the walls. It also made for a funny introduction to how Nolan North's ''cockney'' accent is actually getting worse. When Harley does her joke impression of him I'd almost say that was a more authentic take.

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean i beat it in 20 minutes but I enjoyed it .

It shouldn't bug me but I hate how they called it a story "pack" pack implies more than a single mission.

Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I like the fact that someone at Rocksteady took the time to give Harley's butt jiggle physics.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I played through it in like 10 minutes, but it was fun. It really ended abrupt too, like there was(or is) supposed to be more to it? Psycho mode is hilarious and i love the way she grapples to the walls without a zipline.

epicopter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rocksteady makes all these chracters with all these complex animations and hardly does anything with them. I REALLY hope the DLC is something greater than just challenge rooms or 10 minute little gameplay chunks like this.

Mortuss_Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By Mortuss_Zero

Fun, but very short. As others have stated, I enjoyed the 'psychosis vision' and other oddities she had.

redyoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A pointless little thing that could have been done in one cutscene but it was nice to play as Harley for a little while. I chose to cartwheel everywhere, I felt like that was some pretty deep roleplaying on my part.

Avatar image for rubberbabybuggybumpers
RubberBabyBuggyBumpers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It had potential and turned into a dud due to how short it is. I got a kick out of Harley's psycho vision. Red Hood's story pack is straight up garbage.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

Yeah, that was a fun little piece of content, I guess. I hope they do some more stuff with Harley in future DLC cause she is fun to play as.

Ezekiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mediocre. I don't like the voice. The old one sounded more convincing. I hope the Batgirl DLC will be significantly better.

Strife777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

A little too short to really have any opinion about it. It's pretty crazy how much work Rocksteady puts in animating characters that barely get any use, which is sort of a shame, because I really like the more acrobatic, cartwheel stuff. I felt the same about Catwoman in AC.

flamingBurrito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There was one moment that I thought was super interesting and wish they would have done more with. There's a point where after you take down some cops, she says to herself as Harleen something along the lines of "You just hurt cops. We don't have to do that" or something like that. I really wish they would have gone into that more.

project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

Harley's animation work was great and tons of fun. As mentioned, her HUD was also clever. But other than those two notably positive points, the DLC was extremely underwhelming. I hope their follow-up Gotham City Stories deliver more meaningful content.