#1 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

I don't want to fucking pay for Xbox Live again so I'm not going to get any multiplayer out of this until I can convince people to come to my house and play it.

I am however willing to pay a single dollar for every hour of Stamper in this game.

How much Stamper is in this game.

#2 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3923 posts) -

A whole big bunch. He narrates the whole story mode and he comments on stuff you're doing as you play. There's a few repeats after a while during the gameplay but it's pretty damn entertaining and all the narrative stuff is great.

#3 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

A whole big bunch. He narrates the whole story mode and he comments on stuff you're doing as you play. There's a few repeats after a while during the gameplay but it's pretty damn entertaining and all the narrative stuff is great.

Fuck it, that's enough for me.

#4 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3923 posts) -

@lordxavierbritish: You will not be disappointed. Also the single player so far is pretty fun, can't wait to get some couch co-op going, seems like the perfect game for it.

#5 Edited by Seedofpower (3949 posts) -

@thesoutherndandy said:

Fuck it, that's enough for me.

Yuppers, it's worth the buy. I bought it while watching the quicklook. Good stuff.

#6 Posted by AgnosticJesus (545 posts) -

Game is pretty sweet. The story is pretty funny, single player is good, co-op is a lot of fun. Haven't tried arena yet but from what I've played it is definitely a worthy purchase.

#7 Edited by TheSouthernDandy (3923 posts) -

Oh my god the music for the secret stage had me in tears. So damn funny.

#8 Edited by heavymetalwaffle (112 posts) -

Oh my god the music for the secret stage had me in tears. So damn funny.

I had to pause for a second to regain my composure while playing that stage.