I don't like posting on websites but there's no BF4 demo so please help me. I understand that the game is broken on PC, I will only buy when they fix it.
(PC version + 64 player conquest , please)
- There are ten maps. How many flags does each one of them on 64 conquest have? How far apart are those flags? Do any of them resemble older BF maps and if so, which? How big are the maps? Are there any linear maps and how many? Maps with flags centered in the middle? Maps with a straight line of flags? Chokepoints?
- For those who know what Kubra Dam is, is the BF4 dam map like it? As epic and vast, with a lot of traveling and not constant combat? That dam sure looks sexy.
- How efficient and meaningful is the commander compared to BF2? What can he and can't he do? How balanced is he?
- How dependent is the game on unlocks? Do you have to unlock even the simplest things? This of course puts you at a disadvantage if you buy the game a bit later after launch...
- Is everyone using lock-on weapons to shoot down air vehicles or are RPGs and SMAWs back?
- Does it take you two bullets to go down or do you get a chance to fight your shooter back if you're quick enough?
But most importantly:
- How good is the communication between teammates who aren't using skype/etc? Can you communicate your needs and orders using game assets (Commo Rose maybe?) Or is everyone silent and running towards enemy flags randomly? Is there ingame voip for squads or is it still Battlelog based and for friends only?
- If the Commo Rose is good: When you use a command - A)Is your commo voice loudly heard by teammates? B)Do you flash on the minimap to indicate to others who just used the commo rose? C)Is there a 3D indicator on your player body to indicate it's you? D)Does what you said using the rose show up next to your name in the chat to indicate it's you?
10. Do jets get shot down in a blink of an eye like in BF3 or does someone need to get in a jet and shoot a bomber down?
11. How many exploits and OP weapons are there? Tell me about the bullshit, let it flow through you.
12. Is there voting on anything, like to mutiny a commander or kick a jerk?
13. How good/bad is the minimap clusterfudge? Is it clean, clear and communicates icons efficiently?
14. How's the spotting shenanigans? Is there spotting through walls? Is there a cooldown on spotting? Do spotted people crowd the minimap? etc...
15. Can chat history be scrolled up and read like in TF2 or is it strictly 5-6 lines that eat the previous lines?
16. How bad is the blue filter and color desaturation? Is there an FXAA fix for it like in BF3?
17. Is there an Operation Metro 64 equivalent? A cheap XP map that most of the player base are crowding?
18. Can keyboard keys be remapped to my pleasure? Are there any limitations there?
19. How bad is the hacking and cheating?
20. Is teamplay essential? Can people go Rambo or do you need to work together to survive and win?
21. How quick does the flag capture compared to previous BFs? Does it take a while to neutralize and then capture?
Thanks in advance!