Any news on this?

Avatar image for deactivated-649f07b15d7b8
deactivated-649f07b15d7b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Just curious if there's any new details on this? :)

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2 chaser324  Moderator

I'd say this is a "when it's done" situation. Capy has enough recent success to have earned that privilege.

nophilip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

It's supposed to be released this year. I just hope the PC release is day-and-date with the Xbox One version, as I don't have an Xbox and don't plan on getting one anytime soon. Beyond "2015", I don't think there's ever been anything said about the release for the game.

I just hope this is more Sword and Sworcery Capy, and less Super Time Force Capy.

Nickolas_Moore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wondering if we know when this will come out... this and No Man's Sky get me very excited, I am worried they will both launch around eachother.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

They are smartly staying quiet about it. This game got announced around the same time as No Mans Sky but they haven't re-announced it at every subsequent E3.

I wonder if it's going to be covered by that new 'every-XB1-game gets released on PC too' policy because it seems like a fun game to play there.

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

It was playable at E3, but it was the same opening area they've shown off before.

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Dixavd

@humanity: it has been at every e3 though, just hasn't had long sections on stage. Gamespot had an extended demo with it at E3 a few weeks ago. At the end they say it should still be out this Summer. No news since (though Summer is quickly disappearing). Also, it's coming to Steam.

I'll edit in the video when I'm off my phone.

Loading Video...

Memu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Seems like the game will be very similar to Don't Starve.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

@dixavd: I haven't really seen it being pushed very hard. I feel like it gets mentioned in passing the same way Cuphead does.