the endings (question)

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

SPOILERS!!!

anyways was wondering if any choices you make during the game make an effect on the endings?

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Yes. The choices of who you save or let die.

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

#3  Edited By Kidavenger

I must have majorly screwed up somewhere, I never had any choices offered to me; I was limping towards the portal, did a quicktime event then a movie played and the two worlds had merged and everyone was dead.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sterling

@kidavenger said:

I must have majorly screwed up somewhere, I never had any choices offered to me; I was limping towards the portal, did a quicktime event then a movie played and the two worlds had merged and everyone was dead.

This is because you failed QTE prompts while going to the black sun.

Here are all the possible endings.

1. Save EVERYONE (Norah, Ryan, Cole, Paul, Walter and Jimmy), but choose Beyond. This is the only way you'll see Norah's ending in Saint John's Hospital, along with everyone else's. You'll receive the "Saved All" trophy.

2. Join EVERYONE that died (Norah, Ryan, Cole, Paul, Walter and Jimmy) in Beyond. You'll receive the "A Better World" trophy.

All Endings in Alaskan Epilogue (Life)

1. With Ryan (talk during Dragon's Hideout interrogation to spare his eye).

2. With Ryan wearing an eypatch (don't talk during Dragon's Hideout interrogation and he'll lose an eye).

3. With Jay (Paul lives)

4. With Zoey (Walter and Jimmy are alive live).

5. Alone.

All Endings in Cemetery Epilogue (Life)

1. With Jay (Paul is dead).

2. With Zoey (Walter and Jimmy are dead).

3. Alone. (Norah, Ryan, and Cole dead)

All Endings in The Black Sun

1. Die attempting to shut down The Condenser by failing the QTE button prompts (around the time you see General McGrath). Very short cutscene occurs and then the credits roll.

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

like what do you mean? who do you get the option to let die over live?? that effects the endings? my first shot i had 4 choices for live (dont spoil the afterlife option PLS.) that was Jay, by your self, Zoey, and for gods sake i forget that CIA main dudes name, Adam ill just call him... how do you let them die?

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sterling

@lusence said:

like what do you mean? who do you get the option to let die over live?? that effects the endings? my first shot i had 4 choices for live (dont spoil the afterlife option PLS.) that was Jay, by your self, Zoey, and for gods sake i forget that CIA main dudes name, Adam ill just call him... how do you let them die?

They are Norah, Ryan, Cole, Paul, Walter and Jimmy. You Don't heal Paul on the ranch after he is attacked. You let Walter and Jimmy burn in the building. You choose to kill your mom in the hospital room. And you let Cole and Ryan die leading up to the Black Sun.

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i was wondering about the navajo ending, i puposely mistake the circle and failed the exersisim. i didnt know i could help paul! hmmm intresting to see what momma has, wonder what all this effects the afterlife 2?

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

question again. if you want the different chars at the ending do you have to start a new game or can you for example want Paul to live can you jump over to Navajo then to Black Sun and have him live or do you need to go through the whole story again?

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@lusence said:

question again. if you want the different chars at the ending do you have to start a new game or can you for example want Paul to live can you jump over to Navajo then to Black Sun and have him live or do you need to go through the whole story again?

If you select a chapter and choose 'Save' then you have to play through all the following chapters. I tried this myself and all the later chapters i unlocked weren't at chapter select.