#1 Posted by MagicWuff (8 posts) -

What is everyone doing to celebrate? I'm thinking maybe a 24 hour marathon of the game.

#2 Posted by BeachThunder (11275 posts) -

A 24-hour Alex Navarro stream is exactly what we need.

#3 Edited by jimmyfenix (3686 posts) -

I think it should be celebrated with some live stream shenanigans.

#4 Posted by AMyggen (2011 posts) -

Happy days!

#5 Posted by Nictel (2312 posts) -

Will a special edition be announced? Perhaps a sequel?!

#6 Posted by fisk0 (3310 posts) -
#7 Edited by MonetaryDread (1956 posts) -

@magicwuff said:

What is everyone doing to celebrate? I'm thinking maybe a 24 hour marathon of the game.

*Says in a sarcastic tone* You should do that. That is an awesome idea! That game is so much more fun after the ten minute mark that you will not regret your decision.

#8 Posted by natetodamax (19140 posts) -

Wow, this game came out on my birthday... Fuck.

#9 Posted by Giantstalker (1447 posts) -

Wow, this game came out on my birthday... Fuck yeah!

Fix'd

#10 Edited by Vuud (1448 posts) -

Big Rigs transcends all physical laws of time and space.

#11 Edited by bybeach (4614 posts) -

@magicwuff said:

*Says in a sarcastic tone* You should do that. That is an awesome idea! That game is so much more fun after the ten minute mark that you will not regret your decision.

I don't think Alex is going to lay out in traffic for 24 hours. It was his antics that made that game a classic. I get the impression it was developed with ties to the Russian mob, probably to launder a few bucks. Could not be much more then that.

YOU A WINNER!!!!!!!

#12 Posted by Video_Game_King (34643 posts) -
#13 Posted by Dixego (357 posts) -

YOU'RE WINNER !

#14 Posted by crithon (2582 posts) -

.... does this mean, it's been 10 years since I discovered gamespot????? I think This means that, this was that review that caught my attention before I used gamespot to help me use Resident Evil Code Veronica walkthroughs.

#15 Posted by MagicWuff (8 posts) -

Well I ended up playing about 2 hours of it this morning. I completed all three tracks and messed around some. Fun times!