BioShock Infinite green man gaming issues

snakeitachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Pre ordered it off GMG and tried to activate it on steam with the code they gave me and kept saying ''invalid'' anyone else having this issue?!?!?

owack6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By owack6

The game is not out yet you will get the code about 3 days before the game launches from past experience.

The code you have is for the promotional mini game they released.

paulwade1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This post made my day.

AssInAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Jumping the gun, are we?

snakeitachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah how i love the giantbomb community!!!!

Funkydupe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Funkydupe

@snakeitachi: A couple of guys answered your thread and you're calling out the entire community?

snakeitachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@snakeitachi: Funny though how your comment on the whole community would, logically, encompass you as well. Besides, literally the first reply you got gave you exactly the reply you sought, so why react like you were just insulted?

snakeitachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By snakeitachi

@azteck said:

@snakeitachi: Funny though how your comment on the whole community would, logically, encompass you as well. Besides, literally the first reply you got gave you exactly the reply you sought, so why react like you were just insulted?

Look at this!!!! I'm getting targeted when i speak my opinion, typical giantbomb!

konig_kei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By konig_kei

@azteck said:

Look at this!!!! I'm getting targeted when i speak my opinion, typical giantbomb!

You're welcome.

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By MezZa

@snakeitachi said:

@azteck said:

This is all I can think about when I read this guys post.

Loading Video...

I thank you good sir, for you've made my night a little more amusing than it already was.

gaminghooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12  Edited By gaminghooligan

Here's a frustrating problem, bought the game from GMG and when I went to redeem the code on steam it says that it has already been redeemed on another account. Anyone else having this issue?

myke_tuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaminghooligan: Thankfully, no, but try out the forums or something? Maybe they ran out of keys and are now recycling old ones?

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ripelivejam

@myketuna said:

@gaminghooligan: Thankfully, no, but try out the forums or something? Maybe they ran out of keys and are now recycling old ones?

no wonder they can sell it for so cheap..........

myke_tuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By myke_tuna

@myketuna said:

Well, I don't mean they're shady. I actually bought it from there myself and it's unlocked on my Steam account as we speak. I just figure maybe their system ran out of keys and is now cycling over because there isn't anywhere else to go. Not enough supply for demand? I don't know. Either way, it's a fucked up situation. Hopefully, they'll try to fix it soonish.

gaminghooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@myketuna said:

@ripelivejam said:

@myketuna said:

Well, I don't mean they're shady. I actually bought it from there myself and it's unlocked on my Steam account as we speak. I just figure maybe their system ran out of keys and is now cycling over because there isn't anywhere else to go. Not enough supply for demand? I don't know. Either way, it's a fucked up situation. Hopefully, they'll try to fix it soonish.

Yeah hopefully they get on this, I've got a support ticket pending with both them and 2k. It's good to hear someone say their code worked, although if their support doesn't get back soon it will make me consider looking elsewhere for new releases. I had similar trouble with the new Hitman from GMG also. Oh well, I guess that's the price you pay for good deals lol.

myke_tuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myketuna said:

@ripelivejam said:

@myketuna said:

Yeah hopefully they get on this, I've got a support ticket pending with both them and 2k. It's good to hear someone say their code worked, although if their support doesn't get back soon it will make me consider looking elsewhere for new releases. I had similar trouble with the new Hitman from GMG also. Oh well, I guess that's the price you pay for good deals lol.

That shouldn't have to be true. I've bought from them a couple of times since buying Borderlands 2. I bought Infinite just 2 days ago. Maybe I was one of the last "good" ones or I was just lucky.