Booker's cloths in promotional material?

Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Can someone tell me what are the names of each piece he's wearing in the poster and other promotional material?

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

• Neckerchief
  • Vest
  • Shirt
  • Belt
  • Pants (presumably)

Not really sure what you're asking but I hope my answer helped!

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By JasonR86

Coat, long-sleeved button up shirt, long-sleeved undershirt, tie, gun-holster, pants, belt, shoes.

Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh dude, I meant what are they 'specifically' called. And what's he's wearing is an ascot, not a neckerchief.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JasonR86

@aurelito said:

Uh dude, I meant what are they 'specifically' called. And what's he's wearing is an ascot, not a neckerchief.

...why? Fuck, I don't know. 1912 stuff. Fashion ain't my forte son!

Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasonr86 said:

Coat, long-sleeved button up shirt, long-sleeved undershirt, tie, gun-holster, pants, belt, shoes.

He's not even wearing a coat.

@jasonr86 said:

@aurelito said:

Well I wish someone in this fora knows about them.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By MariachiMacabre

Wait a second. You're the dude who made the thread about how misunderstood Hitler was a while back. I thought you were banned. And @ravenlight answered your question. What more do you want? Brand names?

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aurelito said:

@jasonr86 said:

He's not even wearing a coat.

@jasonr86 said:

@aurelito said:

Well I wish someone in this fora knows about them.

...I don't know. It looked like a coat on the box art.

Wait a second. You're the dude who made the thread about how misunderstood Hitler was a while back. I thought you were banned. And @ravenlight answered your question. What more do you want? Brand names?

Wait the OP said that? Fuck dude.

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@ravenlight: Oh my one more post and you are the super devil.

As for the thread, there are ore names for the things he is wearing than are mentioned?

Morbid_Coffee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bill, Ted, Steve, Mike, Jim, and Kemco.

Boobtank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Boobtank

Linen, tweed, gauze, leather. Probably some polyester with it being a period piece and all.

Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boobtank said:

Linen, tweed, gauze, leather. Probably some polyester with it being a period piece and all.

Uh finally, thank you. I don't know shit about fashion, I thought his shirt in denym.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Ravenlight

I'm pretty sure I googled "neckerchief" and got a bunch of vacant-looking male models wearing the same neck-slot equippable as our friend Booker here.

If you can't handle the level of information I'm bringing to the table, then... pretend I had a really good pun ready and totally didn't forget it as I was typing this.

Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure I googled "neckerchief" and got a bunch of vacant-looking male models wearing the same neck-slot equippable as our friend Booker here.

If you can't handle the level of information I'm bringing to the table, then... pretend I had a really good pun ready and totally didn't forget it as I was typing this.

Well you didn't bring any information to the table. Common sense says when someone is asking for the 'name' of cloths he's asking for their type.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@aurelito said:

@ravenlight said:

Well you didn't bring any information to the table. Common sense says when someone is asking for the 'name' of cloths he's asking for their type.

Nope. It doesn't. You should have said type. Their names are exactly what he gave you. You wanted the materials used, you should have said "materials" not "names". Common sense would dictate as such.

Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Aurelito

@aurelito said:

@ravenlight said:

Nope. It doesn't. You should have said type. Their names are exactly what he gave you. You wanted the materials used, you should have said "materials" not "names". Common sense would dictate as such.

Frankly I'm not a person with common sense, so whatever.

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@aurelito: What do you want? You were given the most specific information that is likely possible.

Ascot, dark button-up dress shirt (with either white cuffs or a white shirt underneath), button-up vest, brown leather belt with gold buckle, striped suit pants, and black pointed-toe dress shoes to the best of my observation.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#18  Edited By musubi

I thought this was going to be about sweet DLC Mountain Dew Shirts for booker or something.

cloudnineboya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cloudnineboya

leather and studs that's what i see, is it getting hot in here.