Bucking Bronco 21%
Devil's Kiss 4%
Possession 6%
Undertow 11%
Return to Sender 6%
Murder of Crows 27%
Charge 5%
Shock Jockey 18%

So I noticed as I was playing through the game I was only using maybe 3 or 4 vigors consistently, I think I only used Return to Sender once. Personally I loved Undertow and I wish I had it earlier on as it can be an instant kill on a lot of enemies.

• 
bybeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I started off, and used through-out the game, Possession. even stooped to using it on vending machines when I was close to affording an upgrade. Later on I graduated to fire, crows, then became aware of combos. Electro shock, especially traps, became a fav. towards the end again often in a combo..But undertow!! Someone mentioned that and I found it really useful, combined with a shottie or a crank gun. I loved the vigors side of combat, because they made up for the always in some way limited weapon.

TheStimpinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Bucking-motherfucking-Bronco... seriously I had so much fun with that and the overkill gear. And Return to Sender was also fantastically useful, especially for the zeppelin defense.

captain_max707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The crows are just too much fun, especially with the nest upgrade.

SnakeLinkSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By SnakeLinkSonic

Murder of Crows can deal with just about anything (except the higher crow enemies you initially get it from), it even stuns the Handyman for a couple of secs.