#1 Posted by mrfizzy (1513 posts) -

Hey,

Just bought this here in Australia and it totally has the reversible cover art that I voted for months ago. Thought that was really cool and thought I would mention it. Now I must away to get into this game!

#2 Posted by BeachThunder (11649 posts) -

Pics or it didn't happen!

#3 Edited by MEATBALL (3020 posts) -

And it's awful. It fits the style of the game, but ugh, I'll stick with pouty man with shotgun and blue/orange contrast :/

Well, actually, I don't have to because I have this. :D Sucker for steelbooks.

#4 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7039 posts) -

Any confirmation that the Premium Edition also has it? Or does Premium have a steelbook?

#5 Posted by mrfizzy (1513 posts) -

@mariachimacabre: Did not get the premium edition so no idea although from my experience they usually come with a regular case inside their fancy tin one?

#6 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Any confirmation that the Premium Edition also has it? Or does Premium have a steelbook?

My SongBird has the cover.

#7 Edited by probablytuna (3525 posts) -

Definitely prefer the reversed cover over generic pose of main character in the middle.

Hey sexy
#8 Edited by Wacomole (815 posts) -

@probablytuna said:

Definitely prefer the reversed cover over generic pose of main character in the middle.

Wait, so that WAS a final production image and not just a sketch?

#9 Posted by firecracker22 (532 posts) -

I like the generic cover...but man that reversible cover is nice.

#10 Edited by MikkaQ (10264 posts) -

That cover looks awesome, it's like a really cool throwback to 1910-20s comic style.

#11 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2181 posts) -

You know as important of a character Elizabeth was set to be, I'm still kinda surprised she isn't represented even on the reversable cover.

#12 Posted by Demoskinos (14523 posts) -

I apparently really don't see what everyone else does in that reversible art. Granted, I don't like what they chose for the default either but some of the other choices were far better. The one with Liz and the song bird in particular.

#13 Edited by firecracker22 (532 posts) -

Wasn't there only two other choices for the reversible cover vote? I liked the one with Liz and the Song Bird too, probably more than this one.

But, I do like pulp-comic vibe I get from that reversible cover.

#14 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8060 posts) -
#15 Posted by uniform (1832 posts) -

I really dig it. It wouldn't feel out of place in a Criterion collection.

#16 Posted by MedalOfMode (294 posts) -

Yes, yes

#17 Posted by TheMasterDS (2009 posts) -

I liked it right up to the point I realized the Xbox 360 Part of a 360 box was gone and it looked weird on my shelf without it at which point I reversed it.

#18 Edited by MightyDuck (1490 posts) -

Pretty neat idea.

#19 Edited by lclay (383 posts) -

When I heard there was a reversible cover my first thought was oh cool I'm gonna see what that is like - I then remembered that I downloaded the game from steam because this is the future and I haven't bought a physical game in over a year.