Bloodborne Gameplay Trailer Leaked

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By FluxWaveZ

And the leaks continue with this gameplay trailer. Framerate's inconsistent, of course; it's an unfinished game. Looks rougher than the bits of gameplay that were shown during the stage presentation yesterday and the title appears as "Project Beast", so this was most likely not intended to be shown to the public.

Gameplay from yesterday's presentation to compare:

No Caption Provided

Edit: Video got pulled quickly, of course. Will link to a mirror when I find one.

Update:

1080p Mirror here

Fushichou187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

lol beat me by a second, mang :) I'll take my post down.

At least we get to see where those webms/gifs came from. I'm digging the music as well.

wchigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

That looks pretty damn awesome. Visuals are quite a step up, and is bolstered considerably by the amazing art style. Really liking what I see of the gameplay, hoping the gun signifies that an even more increased focus on making ranged combat a viable option, or at least a more equal counterpart to the melee combat; would love to see if they could strike an even balance between the two.

As you said, frame rate is a bit dodgy, but I imagine the game is still far away enough out that they will have smoothed that over long before the game is ready to ship. Get HYPE son!

Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Oldirtybearon

That is a Souls-ass Souls game.

I'm fucking hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyped for Bloodborne. It's right up my alley with the 18th Century Gothic aesthetic. Drawing liberally from Universal Horror Films like Dracula and Frankenstein in the process. Of course it's a lot more, eh, graphic than those, but it's definitely got the atmosphere down pat. This game was made to appeal to the horror boner in all of us.

benspyda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

So it plays like a dual swordsman plays in Dark Souls 2. It's certainly makes Dark Souls 2 more interesting when you never equip a shield, I had a good time making a few shieldless classes. So excited for this game!!!

Avatar image for superfluousmoniker
SuperfluousMoniker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

Could not be more hyped for this.

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points